Project Management Officer
At the heart of Mind Studios is the concept of turning ideas into working businesses, which makes us trusted partners. Due to the steady inflow of 2-3 new projects a month from the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, we’re growing. If you share our mindful approach, we can offer you dream work.
In this role you will:
- Regular communication with main project stakeholders about its progress.
- PM department management.
- Participate in the project pre-sale stage and help to build the team with the necessary skillset.
- PM team members mentorship and education.
- Track project development progress with tracking tools.
- Manage project cost estimation process.
- Help the team to stay focused and make sure that they clearly understand the tasks and project goals.
- Identify potential risks and bottlenecks.
- Manage product delivery process.
- Create and maintain the project plan to make sure it correctly reflects the situation.
What we offer:
- Building expert teams hungry for knowledge and aiming to create products that stand out — we support and encourage our teams to take up courses, visit conferences, learn and develop as professionals and as people.
- Boing a job that’s high-quality and successful — we prefer projects that are interesting, ambitious, and allow us the time and opportunity to grow.
- Chance to work with our best developers — you’ll have a personal mentor to guide you.
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development, personal development plan with maximized opportunities for skills upgrade.
- Offering our employees the freedom and flexibility to work comfortably on projects that matter to them, so that they could do their best. We stick to trust and loyalty when everything is based on your own task estimates.
- We allocate a highly generous budget for education depending on the employee’s level.
- Office/Office with option for occasional remote work.
- Paid vacations (23 business days) and sick leave.
- Transparency — monthly reports on company’s state of affairs.
What is important to join us:
- 4+ years of experience as a Project manager.
- Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management.
- Solid experience in managing mobile and web applications.
- Solid understanding of the web and iOS/Android release process.
- Great experience in project estimation.
- Critical and system thinking.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Proven project planning skills and delivering projects on time.
- Great presentation skills and experience in performing demo to clients.
- Experience in handling requirements change management.
- Upper-intermediate or higher spoken and written English.
- Great mentorship skills.
- The high emotional intelligence level.
- Result-oriented and a good leader.
As a plus:
- Experience in Business Analysis.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation capabilities.
- Technical background: development / design / QA expertise.
- Experience in JiRA/Confluence tools and skills in workflow, boards, etc configuration.
- Good understanding of DevOps process (deployments, CI).
What differs us from others?
We are focused on results, not on processes, although we make sure there is no mess.
You are going to have a solid influence on the product and its future strategy.
We build products for users, not for clients, and sometimes it is OK to say reasoned “No” to the customer.