Outbound Lead Generation Manager
At the heart of Mind Studios is the concept of turning ideas into working businesses, which makes us trusted partners. Due to the steady inflow of 2-3 new projects a month from the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, we’re growing. If you share our mindful approach, we can offer you dream work.
In this role you will:
- Participate in outreach strategy development.
- Generate qualified leads via different channels.
- Build a database of prospects.
- Develop ICP and appropriate communication strategy along with the sales and marketing department.
- Establish initial contact with potential clients.
- Analyze efficiency of outreach activities.
What we offer:
- Building expert teams hungry for knowledge and aiming to create products that stand out — we support and encourage our teams to take up courses, visit conferences, learn and develop as professionals and as people.
- Boing a job that’s high-quality and successful — we prefer projects that are interesting, ambitious, and allow us the time and opportunity to grow.
- Chance to work with our best business developers — you’ll have a personal mentor to guide you.
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development, personal development plan with maximized opportunities for skills upgrade.
- We allocate a highly generous budget for education depending on the employee’s level.
- Office with option for occasional remote work.
- Paid vacations (18 business days) and sick leaves.
- Transparency — monthly reports on a company's state of affairs.
What is important to join us:
- 2+ years of experience as a Lead Generation specialist, IT Sales specialist.
- Experience in working with LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales navigator.
- Experience using CRM like Copper, Pipedrive, Hubspot etc.
- Strong research skills.
- Good presentation skills and experience in business communication.
- At least Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
It’s great if you additionally have:
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Experience in B2B sales.